1. Block - First make a rectangle using body length and half chest
2. Neck width - Put halfneck point in y-axis from your left side corner.
(Always use clockwise direction for drafting )
3. Neck drop - Put back neck drop and front neck drop point in x-axis.
4. Shoulder -Then to mark shoulder, put half shoulder in y-axis and shoulder slop in x-axis.
5. Armhole - Draw a diaganale line from shoulder point to chest line using the measurment armhole straight.
6. Shaping - Now connect all marked points and then make curve for neck and armhole.
The neckcurve must be smooth and half-moon shape. Armhole curve must be U-shape.
For armhole shaping, u can use French curve Scale.
Use of Half-Pattern or Folded Pattern : To maintain symmetrical structure view. Know more about symmetric http://free-fashion-coach.blogspot.com/2011/04/8-head-theory.html